Emma talks about The Amazing Spider-Man 2 with Cineplex Magazine

imagebam.com
I’m in it," Stone starts with the obvious. "Andrew is in it. They just cast Dane Dehaan [Chronicle] as Harry Osborn, who is such a great actor, I think that will be wonderful. And Shailene Woodley as [Gwen's romantic rival] Mary Jane, who’s also wonderful. So there’s all that and the script is very, very good. I’m very much looking forward to it.
[...]
I’m very happy that our first one was received so well," Stone says, again stating the obvious. "It’ll be cool in the next one to see how Gwen and Peter bridge that distance that was between us at the end of it. I think the way it all unfolds is pretty neat. And I hope they continue letting Gwen be heroic, I think they might!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Theme por Erica Pires © 2013 • Powered by Blogger • Todos os direitos reservados • Melhor Visualizado no Google Chrome • Topo